Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome to the world Avni

I haven’t been able to post in the last few weeks, for once it is not the lack of ideas but lack of time.

Thanks to my newborn daughter Avni, life has been pretty hectic.I admit, she is a good baby who only complains only when she needs food or a diaper change and we do have a lot of help at home but fatherhood ain’t easy; but from observation, I think it is easier than motherhood. I had written an article on her birth and will post it some time if it clears the review.

Here is a pic of Avni for you all to enjoy.

IMG_0036

2 comments:

Ganesh said...

Totally Bobby Manjax :)

Sripathi Kodi said...

Avni, welcome to the world. Hope the world will be nice to you.

Manju, I know it is premature to tell, but I think she resembles Sandhya more than you.