Monday, April 30, 2012

It marks the end

They say all things eventually have to come to an end, doesn’t matter if it is good or bad. After nearly 4 and half years, my gold fish aquarium has reached its end. The last of the 4 gold fish died on Sunday (April 29 2012). May its soul rest in peace.

What amazes me is that I thought this fish will not survive the move and will die during the transition, but this one was a strong one and it survived the move (most unplanned ever) and also lived for nearly 6 weeks or so. 

As is the case with the other gold fish, I do not know the actual reason as to why this one died. It feels sad to see an empty aquarium at home and I do not have the heart or the courage to populate the tank with new fish right now. May be it is time to shelve the aquarium for now.

No comments: