Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Praise the trainer :)

It is not new, I have been with Camp Gladiator for almost 6 months now and my trainer has always been the most awesome Julie Burns.

Last camp after her trainer refresher program she introduced a new work out on Tuesday of week 4 known as CG Fight Gone Right, it is a series of 5 exercises done for a duration of 1 minute each and repeated 5 times, of course there is a 1 minute break between 5 minute sets. In total 30 minutes. 

The idea apparently is to repeat this every camp that way there is a benchmark to compare against and see how we are progressing, last camp when we did it for the first time I had made fun of it saying “if I don’t see any improvement, I can blame the trainer” and Julie had laughed at it.

After doing the exercises again today (2nd time) and recording the numbers I have come around to praise the trainer.


Julie Burns, you simply rock.

Here is a piece of great news, Austinites you get to train the next camp for $8 as part of a CG promotion.


No comments: