Monday, July 19, 2010

No wonder they are called fanbois

“No Phone is perfect but IPhone is more perfect seemed to be the premise of what Steve Jobs was said during his press conference last week.

While I was browsing the tech usual websites I came across the article “RIM, HTC say Steve Jobs is full of it”. There is not much fun in the article itself as it quotes the statements from HTC and RIM regarding Apple’s statements. The surprise was waiting for me in the comments section, where some person has collected all(most) possible videos on YouTube and  other websites that show the signal degradation for different phones and posted it.

I didn’t know if I should appreciate the persons work and dedication or to think some people are so jobless. But wait these are apple fanbois we are dealing with, we should expect this kind of stuff from them :).

I was concerned the link might go away so decided to put a picture of the links this person has posted.    

image

No comments: