Saturday, November 09, 2013

Men eat 33% more than women

Shocked by the title, its not my statement but a statement by a reputed restaurant called Rajdhani in Bangalore. Don’t believe me, I have the proof below.

20131106_145547

During our recent Bangalore visit our good friend took us for a lunch at this Rajasthani restaurant called Rajdhani. The food was wonderful and the service was nice too. In our state of extreme contentment we didn’t look at the bill and paid it off. But my curiosity made me look at the bill once for sake of it and I must say I was slightly surprised to see that I have been charged 33% more than the other 3 persons having lunch with me.

The location of Rajdhani that we went to was UB city mall, the construction of the mall made me understand why kingfisher airlines has gone bankrupt.

Not fair, I fight for equality :).

No comments: